Friday, December 30, 2011

Confinement aunty, please don't leave!

My life has no day or night since the confinement aunty left. In fact I wanted to extend her for 1 more month but she has accepted another confinement job in Australia. Yes, you heard me right... Australia! The pay is double of what I paid her, plus it's chinese new year month so I'm sure she's earning a bomb and ... her air tickets are also provided. It seems like she's more of a high flyer than me.


I ate this much of ginger every day for 6 weeks!
 On my last day of confinement, this is what the aunty did, which I thought was pretty funny (in a nice way).
Pomelo leave tied to the shower - supposed to spiritually cleanse any family members who uses it.


Bath water for me - 7 colours of flower with some pomelo leaves

By the way, I won't be posting anymore photos until I change my maxis broadband to other service provider. It took me close to 30 minutes just to load the page and post these 3 photos! Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment