If you prefer to play the Murder Mystery by your own, do not continue reading these guidelines. Here goes.....
- Look under the furniture. Don't leave anything unturned.
- Nothing is on the ceiling. Don't bother looking for clues in places which are unreachable.
- The belt is for wrapping around something to show the codes. That something is made out of cardboard.
- There are 4 pieces of domino blocks to be found in the first 2 rooms. It gives the clue to one of the books.
- One of the book's page contains important information. Look through that page properly for subsequent clue.
- There are 3 rooms in this game before you find all clues.
- The 2 telephones holds vital clues. One of the clues is in the phone.
- The small torchlight is essential. Find the batteries!
- Some clues appear in the dark. Use the torch on the wall.
- There are many codes to be found. The codes are to open the numbered padlocks.
- The murderer will be found in the last room.
- Know your world map well. It's the key to open the brief case that contain the key to your freedom.
All the best, players!