Friday, December 31, 2010

Good bye 2010

Q: What is your greatest achievement in 2010?
To have my daughter.

Q: What life lesson did you learnt this year?
You can't turn back time. Appreciate what you have and go with the flow.

Q: What is the toughest thing being a mother?
To change my bad habits and all the negative things about me so that my daughter doesn't mirror all that in future.

Q: Are you still a trypanophobic now (even after you went through cesarean)?
Yes, I still am. However, the fear is not as great as before.

Q: What is the one thing you regret most?
I wish I'd spent more time with Brownie.

Q: What is the one thing that you miss most?
Personal time. You don't get that a lot once you've a baby.

Q: What is the one thing that you want to see change moving forward?
My foul temper. Counting backwards doesn't work for me.

Q: What do you wish for in 2011?
More family time and vacations without second thoughts.

Q: What is your New Year's resolution?
To be a better daughter, sister, wife and mother. And no more Dunhill Menthol Lights?

Q: Your husband wants you to join Christianity. Are you one now?
My religion is simple. It's called kindness.

Q: Are you planning for a second child? And when?
Yes and soon.

Q: Are you planning to work?
Yes, after my child(ren) reaches age 3 or 4.

Q: What is your wish for your daughter?
Grow up well, my lil' precious one. We love you!

Q: Do you have anything to say to your husband?
Let's grow old together. Let's grow old gracefully (and stop living in denial about your age... lol!)

Have a Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment