Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Raya, Holidays and Merdeka

"Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims, Happy Holidays to the non-Muslims and Selamat Hari Merdeka yang ke-54 to all Malaysians!"

The roads are so empty today! Me so happies. I guess everyone is either back to kampung for raya or gone out of town for vacation, except Dear Hubby who is back to work (hu-hu. you poor thing). Singapore observes only the first day of raya as public holiday.

By the way, for those who is neither back to kampung nor out of town for vacation (or even working!), I bet you have lots of time to kill. Here's something for you to try - Webify me! by Mozilla Firefox. It's supposed to be a unique web personalized just for you after you answer 20 questions. 

Here's mine, although I have no idea what all those items mean. The background sure looks grey and dull to me. And that silver liquor bottle - what? I'm a booze addict now?


No comments:

Post a Comment