Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Say what, mister?

I added an old classmate of mine on fb today. The last time we seen each other was almost 16 years ago. So happened both of us were online and so we chatted. I am amazed how a person whom you thought you know from young could turned out to be a psychopath.

Besides pestering me for 'supposingly' an honest answer on how happy I am in my marriage and the reason I got married so early in life (age 28 is way too early according to him), he freaks me out when he asked whether I was trying to avoid his questions when I gave him a 2 minutes late reply because I was chatting with Dear Hubby on the other window. You know how the background music of a movie plays when a psycho killer is about to appear? It has been playing in my head continuously ever since we chatted.

Well, Mr. Psycho, if you are reading this, let me reiterate my answers to your questions.

1) I am happy in my marriage. Like I said, I wouldn't do something that makes me unhappy.

2) 28 is not too early for marriage. When do you supposed is a suitable age for marriage? 82?

3) We were 12 years old when we last saw each other so don't act like you know me my whole life.

1 comment:

  1. Age is just a number. When you're ready, you're ready. People like him just love to dig bad business of happier people.

    ReplyDelete