Sunday, September 5, 2010

Letting go

I'm sleep deprived and extremely tired. Still, I'm awake and blogging at 4.50am. Sometimes I just need an outlet to vent my anger and frustration. Being an online game freak half my life, I haven't touch the mouse for the longest period ever and I'm starting to feel so disconnected from the world.

Ever since I am back in Jakarta, I do not have time for a proper bath, let alone time to go online. Hired help is on the way but will it solve the actual problems? I can no longer tolerate certain people who shouldn't have existed in my life if I choose a different path. I keep telling myself that such bimbo should not affect my life but when Dear Hubby repetitively gave in to her requests or when he failed to defend me as his wife when she said something stupid, should I still tolerate such idiotic actions by both of them?

It's high time I let go of things that caused much grievance to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment