Friday, April 9, 2010

Golden Baby Tigers

29 weeks and 2 days into my pregnancy. Another 10 more weeks to go. I'm opting for ceasarean instead of natural birth due to several reasons. One of them is labor hours. Ceasarean or c-section takes only 1 to 2 hours max. I have to admit I'm quite an impatient person. I do not like to wait for hours to get my hair done, I do not like long queues and I hate searching for a parking space in shopping malls! And thus, I loathe long labor hours as well.

This year is a year full of 'baby tigers' (as this is the year of the golden tiger)! One of my friend, T, emailed me to say that the wife is having a baby boy in July. Well, he's the 6th person I know who is having a baby this year. Last month alone, 3 of my friends had their babies.

The next person who's having a baby is Dear Hubby's ex-gf who lives in Singapore. She's due in May. I'm due in June, T's wife in July and another friend of hubby in August. The weird thing is they are all having boys except me! I always joke with Dear Hubby saying that this is his karma because he was such a casanova during his younger days. lol.

Citation from wikipedia
Karma: ..... the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect, originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

No comments:

Post a Comment