Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Opss! He did it again...

.....last night.

Every time I open my mouth to say (or about to say) something which bothers me, his response would be, "I think you have too much free time. If you're working, you won't have the time to dwell over trivial issues."
Then he'll lie back with his eyes closed, pretending to be listening with some occasional replies of "..uhh huh". Before I can finish my story, I'll hear soft snores coming from him.

"You don't listen. You never listen!", I screamed.

He woke up and replied, "I'm listening."

"Oh really! So what was my last sentence?", I asked.

He paused for a while before quickly quoting what I said almost in the same exact words and manner.

I don't know how he did that but that was one of the many 'skills' that Dear Hubby has mastered ever since he met me. Lol. I'm amused but definitely not pleased.

0__0

No comments:

Post a Comment