Wednesday, May 5, 2010

10 more days to go

.....before I'm back to Kuala Lumpur.

Most airlines restrict carriage of women who are 35 weeks and above in their pregnancies. That means I'm not allowed to travel anymore and since I'll be delivering on the 39th week via cesarean, I've to be home in K.L till post delivery. Add in 1 month of confinement, I'll be back to Jakarta only in July.

After 5 months of living in Jakarta, I'm starting to like it here. There're two things that I'm going to miss most about Jakarta: The self-service frozen yogurt bar called Yogulicious and Cold Stone Creamery ice cream. Yogulicious serve varieties of yogurt flavours, from plain to unusual flavours such as pistachio and green tea, with over 40 types of toppings to choose from. They even sell alcoholic yogurt. It's self service so I get to load as much toppings as I want! For none fat-free days, I'll go for Cold Stone Creamery ice cream. My favourite is the rich matcha (green tea) ice cream mixed with chocolate chips or Oreo cookies. Their 'mixing counter' looks like a thick layer of frozen stone which explains the name Cold Stone Creamery.

Besides, the fact that Dear Hubby will still be in Jakarta alone makes it harder for me. Before I leave, I'll be stocking up breakfast cereals, boxes of milk, fruit juices, biscuits, instant noodles and frozen food for days he doesn't feel like eating out.

33 weeks & still counting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment